yarnstars.com

Friday, June 19, 2009

Scrambled Eggs


I'm heading into the final stretch of my trip-Day #4!

I fly from MCI (Kansas City) to CVG (the airport for 41017), tease myself for an hour, fly to DFW (Dallas), then back to CVG. For some reason, I don't see things going as planned.

Why?
Because...if you ever need to know where I am, simply look at a weather map to find the severe weather warnings, tornadoes, hurricanes, fog and flooding. This week, the tornado sirens were blaring in Kansas City, accompanied by pingpong ball sized hail. We were welcomed in NYC with 2+" inches of cold rain and fog. How's the weather in the 41017. By the time I get there, it should be crappy.

My brain feels like scrambled eggs -way too many days on the road, way too many yarn reps, the whirlwind of TNNA, the excitement of competitive adult kickball and life's many other routines. It feels like shampoo, rinse, lather, repeat. Thank goodness for my knitting. I'm just about finished with the second sleeve of Janet's "Shop Owner Knitted Waistcoat in size Medium."

Here's a quick clip of me at work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge_x1U2rYBo


No comments:

Post a Comment