yarnstars.com

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

OOOOps! I did it again!

I did it again---I started another random project for no reason except the thrill of starting something new. I was cruising on my sock, making progress on my Mystery Baby Blanket and then...I saw a cute thing that I had to make. I told myself to put it in the cue but then I found the pattern and boom--it began. More later... I'm running late.

Marci update:
Marci was moved from St. Lukes West to UC. She is right across the way from Baby Austin and has a wonderful tem working of doctors working with her. They have put her back in a drug induced coma to investigate the cause of the seizures. She is in good hands but continues to need lots of prayer support.

See you all soon. I'm off to the airport for a four day trip. Updates from the road and remember the shop will be closed on Sunday and Monday for Memorial Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment