yarnstars.com

Friday, May 29, 2009

Living the Dream

I welcome me back to the 41017-three hours late! Good to be back and in comfy clothes.

A shout out for my Best Girl, Janet! You deserve to be blue on your anniversary-but you must cherish the twenty-five years you shared with George. You are loved! I'm looking forward to a Knitwits weekend and working with you.

We are entering our Fall buying mode and we'll be looking at the Fall/Winter yarns and patterns over the next few weeks. I prefer the winter yarns -so I'm really excited to see what our reps have to show us. I'm hoping to get all of my Christmas knitting done early this year.

If you have projects in mind, let us know so we can try to match up the perfect yarns and patterns. I'm picturing a Perfect Weekend Pullover with intricate cables in a lushous heathered wool. Would matching mittens, hat and scarf be too much? Who am I kidding-I'll be lucky to finish the pullover.

Keep dreaming! and Keep Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment